I know our guest today, Carole Pilling, via School of Greatness Academy 4.0 and also through a common friend Delane Cooper.
Carole Pilling is such a positive woman. She is a police officer, originally from UK and now live in Australia. She is also a professional photography specializing on sports, travel and wedding photography. She had a car accident while she was having holiday in UK for her best friend’s wedding. In this podcast she shared about the accident and her journey to recovery after that.
Check out http://www.carolepillingphotography.com.au/portfolios/ for amazing pictures. Seriously, beautiful photographs!
Quotes from This Episode:
- “I got nothing to lose, if it does nothing, I loose nothing and if it helps then I gain something.” Carole on seeking counselling
- “You can take it, you can make it” from UNBROKEN movie.
- “If I don’t write things down, I don’t get things down.”
- “As long as I keep moving, doing something each day, each week, then I know I am moving forward slowly.”
- “Everyday is a road to recovery”
- “Go out ….. Don’t get caught up in day-to-day grind”
Some Questions I Asked:
- What happen on 28th May 2015 (the day Carole and her father had a major car accident)?
- How serious were Carole’s injuries from the car accident?
- How did Carole feel after the accident, any regrets, frustrations?
- In addition to the physical challenge, how the accident affected Carole emotionally?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What did Carole do to keep her mind positive during the initial recovery period?
- What are the things Carole grateful for through this accident?
- What Carole does to have a nice dream (avoiding bad dream).
- What’s Carole’s view and advise on seeking counselling.
- What habits or routines help Carole during the recovery process?
Books Mentioned and Recommended:
Resources Mentioned and Recommended:
You can follow Rebound Stronger at:
Fauzi is consultant at Advisian, an aspiring entrepreneur. He hosts Rebound Stronger Podcast which focus on sharing key lessons from overcoming various adversities. He interviews various successful people with powerful and inspiring coming back stories.
Subscribe to Rebound Stronger Podcast: http://reboundstronger.com/itunes
Refer to this on how to subscribe http://reboundstronger.com/subscribe
Visit our website for show notes: http://reboundstronger.com
Connect with amazing podcast guest at our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/reboundstronger/Share This