In this episode I interviewed Vincent Soo who I met during a personal branding workshop. We exchanged contact and I want to bring him on the podcast to share with us tips around relationship. He is a relationship coach. He is managing director of COACH Venture Pte Ltd. Coach Venture is a Social Enterprise that specializes in coaching and mentoring individuals and youths, especially at-risk youths/out-of-school youths/disadvantaged youths and ex-young offenders through personal development programmes and work skills training.
Questions I asked during this episode:
- How Vincent got into coaching.
- Three most common relation problems and how to deal with these issues.
- Activities for building connection between couples.
- Relationship tip for children/teenager to have meaningful relationship with their parents.
- Relationship tip for parents to have meaningful relationship with their children/teenager.
- Relationship tip teenagers with their peers.
- Relationship tip for working adults with their spouse.
- Relationship tip for working adults with their bosses.
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/coachventure
- Email : Vincent.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile : +65 9694 1462