I connected to today’s guest on School of Greatness Academy (SOGA). SOGA It’s a online course by Lewis Howes the host of School of Greatness Podcast. I love his energy which shown on his with the post on Facebook, his video on snapchat and Periscope.
Calvin Wayman is a social media entrepreneur. 6 years ago, being awkward and shy, he held a company record for the WORST performance a sales agent ever had. After almost being fired, he found a mentor and went from having horrible performance to being among the best.
One year ago, he left his day job to pursue his dream of working for himself. This guy is always challenging himself by pushing the boundaries of his own fear. He attributes his tenacity of “never giving up” to lessons he learned going out and knocking on random houses selling door-to-door.
He’s been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Social Media Examiner, and The Huffington Post. And he just barely released is first book, which ranked in the Amazon top-100 of all book in the Success category. His book is called, Fish Out of Water: The Guide to Achieving Breakthrough and Permanently Transforming into the New You.
Quotes from This Episode:
- “You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done” -Rocky Balboa
- “Inching forward no matter what”
- “Action is better than inaction” -Robert Herjavec
- “Done is better than perfect”
- “You are the average of five people you spend the most time with” Jim Rohn
- “You can do anything, but you cannot do everything.”
Some Questions I Asked:
- What’s Calvin’s one of the lowest point in life?
- Why the book is titled “Fish Out of Water”?
- What strategies we can take to take action consistently?
- How do can you get into a mastermind?
- What are Calvin most important habits?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How do you pick yourself up from your low point.
- The three principles on how to get pass the “Fish Out of Water”
- Why taking consistent action is better than taking massive action?
- Why we should not focus on perfection.
- Three are only three letters in the world of entrepreneurship.
- Jerry Seinfeld’s method for taking consistency “Don’t Break the Chain”
- Get around other “Fish Out of Water” and SHARKS (people who has passed the “Fish Out of Water” phase)
- How successful people define success.
- How you can build momentum.
- Apps which can help you in doing mediation.
- And many more!
Books Mentioned and Recommended:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Fish Out of Water: The Guide to Achieving Breakthrough and Permanently Transforming into the New You
Get Calvin’s book Fish Out of Water HERE www.calvinwayman.com/book !
You can follow Rebound Stronger at:
Fauzi is consultant at Advisian, an aspiring entrepreneur. He hosts Rebound Stronger Podcast which focus on sharing key lessons from overcoming various adversities. He interviews various successful people with powerful and inspiring coming back stories.
Subscribe to Rebound Stronger Podcast: http://reboundstronger.com/itunes
Refer to this on how to subscribe http://reboundstronger.com/subscribe
Visit our website for show notes: http://reboundstronger.com
Connect with amazing podcast guest at our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/reboundstronger/Share This