I met Tim in Lewis Howes School of Greatness Academy. We formed a mastermind group with four other friends from different parts of the world. Tim just recently sold his amazon business in January 2016 to focus expanding his wine business, Veraison Wine Events, to the next level. Prior to his entrepreneurship journey, he was in corporate world, responsible developing foot ware, apparel and medical devices and taking them to the market. Tim loves outdoor activities such as camping and skiing.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Take a deep look inside yourself then understanding and focusing on improving yourself.
- Clarify and breaking through fear by writing down the worst possible scenario.
- Tim’s personal development routines.
- Thinking outside the box, get out your comfort zone and challenging the common perception around us.
- How Tim started his Amazon business with imperfections and goal of understanding how Amazon works.
- Tomorrow best may not be as good as today’s best. But at the end of the day, I am still doing my best at that moment in time.
- Take the first step, even it will not be perfect.
- Don’t take anything personal.
- Focus on what are you great and stop trying doing things you are not good.
- Tim’s wine business which has friendly approach on helping people to learn about wine.
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and Janet Mills
Podcast Mentioned in this Episode:
- Website : http://www.veraisonwineevents.com/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/veraisonwineevents
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/veraisonevents