Zig gives 8 steps to become a winner.
If you noticed that steps 1 to 3 start with our attitude, how we start our day with enthusiasm, then have a positive mind set about the people we interact and situations we face. It is a challenge to always finding the bright side in every situation, especially when things are down and not going the way we want them to be. Zig gives this great tips (which not really something new to me, but it is always good to feed our mind with positive things right? good reminder) on what we need to do, the challenge is to take the lessons from the audiobook and start practicing them.
- Look for good in every person and situation.
- Greet people enthusiastically.
For those whose want to know the overview of the audiobook (also for me to review the lessons in future time), here is a mind map I created.
- “You can alter your life by altering your attitude.”
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re generally right.”
- “Success is measured by how you do compared to what you could have done with the abilities you have.”
- “You can have everything in life you want if you just help enough other people get their wants.”
- “Positive thinking won’t let you do anything, but it will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
Here is a photo of me, doing step 5 and 7 this morning. Carpe diem!Share This