Julian and I are both listeners of Geoff Woods’ The Mentee Podcast and became friends through Geoff. He is currently Vice President in Consolidated Asset Management Services, LLC . He specializes in optimizing energy assets, structured transactions ,and Merger &Acquisitions. He has electrical engineering degree with 20-year experience in the generation, transmission and distribution of energy He also plays bass guitar in a rock band is his spare time. After a series of personal hardships, which included the near death of his children, loss of jobs, a divorce, financial loss, etc. He realized that science and spirituality say the same thing about energy and in particular the need to lower resistance. He is currently offering an online course Flow 101 which teaches about the 4-Flowgates and will be launched in March 2016. So should already be launched when this episode airs
He will be releasing his book, Let Go, Let it Flow a P.A.T.H. to Peace and Personal Power later this year.
Quotes from this Episode:
- “Let go, Let God”
- “Being present, learning to accept what it is, to be grateful and to be in service for others.”
- “Courage is to live life with open heart”
In This Episode, You will learn:
- PATH Framework:
- Present : bringing your body into alignment (your health: sleep, food, mental thought)
- Acceptance: allowing the present moment. Being open and suspend judgement.
- Thankfulness: further opening yourself up.
- Healing: by being in service to others.
- Cultivating awareness
- How to be more productive
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- A Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining and Start Enjoying Life You Always Wanted by Will Bowen
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Podcast Mentioned in this Episode:
- Website : http://juliankaufmann.com/