I met Eugene Seah in February 2016, when I attended one of his Personal Branding workshops. He has more than 13 years of experience in corporate branding and marketing. He is the Founder of Trainium Academy, Professional Skills Training Provider, specializing in specific areas of EQ and other soft-skills training. He developed Superbrand ME training system to help top executives fully realize their potential and value. He has been featured on television as expert panelist and also invited to speak at major corporations and educational institutions.
Quotes from this Episode:
- “When you actively adding value to people’s live, …. value keep coming back to you.”
- “Courage is taking action despite of having a lot of fear.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Self-discovery: Finding out what you love to do and what are you good at.
- Networking: Shortcut the learning by meeting and learning from people who has done what you want to achieve.
- The following are great organization for networking
- Professional association i.e. speaker or coaching association
- Business Networking International (BNI)
- Be discipline, start small like wake up in the morning, brushing your teeth.
- Taking action and just do it.
- Approaching people to get feedback from others.
- Continuously improve ourselves, keep sharpening the saw.
- How to get media coverage.
- Tips on building personal branding for yourself even as an employee.
- Forming a mastermind.
Book Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Bible
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Follow Eugene Seah:
- Business Networking International : http://www.bni.com.sg/
- Superbrand ME Club : https://www.facebook.com/groups/superbrandmeclub/