Coen and I met and got connected through Eugene Seah SuperbrandMe workshop. I really admire the Coen’s big heart. In every training, he takes extra effort to understand his clients really well and delivers exceeding every expectation.
Coen is a professional speaker, trainer and coach in influential communications. Over the past 8 years, he has helped over 35,000 individuals and professionals to communicate with confidence and impact.
Coen’s really poured his heart into this episode. I learned so much from him about asking better questions and being more self-aware.
Quotes from This Episode:
- “When you feel you’ve reached your lowest point. It is the time that the only way to go is up”
- “At that point in time, I felt like that there wasn’t much hope. But I just told myself that I need to take baby steps.”
- “If they can do it, why can’t I”
- “The one thing you like the most is the one thing you become most sensitive to”
- “Let love powers your actions”
- “Courage is about living on day to day basis with an open heart.”
Some Question I Asked:
- What we can do to become more self-aware?
- What questions which we should ask to ourselves during reflection time?
- What are the better questions we should ask ourselves to empower ourselves?
- What we can do to control our anger?
Books Mentioned and Recommended:
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
Get in touch with Coen:
You can follow Rebound Stronger at:
Fauzi is consultant at Advisian, an aspiring entrepreneur. He is the founder of Rebound Stronger Podcast. In each episode, he interviews people from around the world who shares their stories of overcoming their life challenges and the lessons they learned.
Subscribe to Rebound Stronger Podcast: http://reboundstronger.com/itunes
Refer to this on how to subscribe http://reboundstronger.com/subscribe
Visit our website for show notes: http://reboundstronger.com
Connect with amazing podcast guests at our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/reboundstronger/