I knew Elaine in School of Greatness Academy and a common friend Jessica connected us. Elaine is a high achiever at 26 year old she was the Vice President of business development and sales for a construction company. She left the job to pursue her passion and founded Neon Owl, a community that connects people through music, passion, and giving back. She interviews artist, entrepreneur organization within the music industry, to find out about what they do, their struggles and vision. She has a big focus on giving back to charity around the world
Quotes from this Episode:
- “You are the average of the five people you hang out with the most”
- “What’s the point of being the best of what you do, if you are not passionate about it”
- “When you put out more good into this world.
- “The more you give, the more you get and you give people your time it will eventually comeback.”
- “No one achieve extraordinary by doing ordinary things.”
- “To always come from a place of compassion and to be genuine”
- “To Dance like no one watching”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Although everything seems good, when you feel unsure about your situation or what you are doing, ask yourself, would I be happy going down this path. Ask yourself the hard question “If money doesn’t matter, what would I do”
- Take responsibility to your personal development. Feed your mind with more knowledge, inspiration and positivity.
- Go out there, network and surround yourself with the people who are already where you want to be at.
- In pursuit your passion, there will be days when you work so hard but you don’t see the outcome.
- Habit of Mindset: Do everything in your control and let it be. Living without regrets.
- Focus on the solution not the issues. Don’t let the issues become the reason which tie you down.
- Start asking yourself is WHY NOT?
Book Mentioned in this Episode:
Podcast Mentioned in this Episode:
Follow Neon Owl: