I am super exited to introduce my friends from School of Greatness, Jennifer Vroom. Shout out and thank you to Delane Cooper our common friend for connecting us.
Jennifer is a nationally certified Speech Language Pathologist and Communication Expert. She has been working in this field for the past 16 years. She received her master’s degree in Speech Pathology from UNC-Chapel Hill in North Carolina in 2000. She also earned Accent Modification Certification and has helped numerous clients from US and abroad to strengthen and improve their communication skills.
You will learn about:
- What speech pathology is about.
- The challenges faced by people with autism.
- The challenges faced by people around people with autism.
- Different ranges of autism.
- Things which can help us connecting better with others.
- Finding commonality
- How to use your voice to communicate clearly.
- The characteristics of a great communicator.
Books Mentioned and Recommended:
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The School of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy by Lewis Howes
- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial
Get in touch with Jennifer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011716009437
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-vroom-m-s-ccc-slp-bbb5372
- Website: http://www.vroomcommunications.com/
You can follow Rebound Stronger at:
Fauzi is consultant at Advisian, an aspiring entrepreneur. He is the founder of Rebound Stronger Podcast. In each episode, he interviews people from around the world who shares their stories of overcoming their life challenges and the lessons they learned.
Subscribe to Rebound Stronger Podcast: http://reboundstronger.com/itunes
Refer to this on how to subscribe http://reboundstronger.com/subscribe
Visit our website for show notes: http://reboundstronger.com
Connect with amazing podcast guests at our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/reboundstronger/Share This